Downline: An Asset or Liability?

What is the income you are expecting from your business? Do you know that you have to invest time and money in your downlines? Yes, it is true that you make money when your downline joins you or makes a sale, but most of the time, to build a long term business; you have to invest heavily in their education.

Network Marketing is a business of duplication and although many people will pay the price to build their network, you must be very selective of whom you spend your time with. You can’t possible be everything to everyone and you must select who are the people that you are going places with!

It makes sense because they time you spend with one means time where you could either be developing another or recruiting a new distributor. Furthermore, you have to drive out of your house to see them or accompany them in training and counseling sessions.

Downlines-Asset-Liability

Are you prepared to pay the price for ‘this guy’?

Most of the time many people quit network marketing is not because they can’t recruit, but because they spend too much time with a recruit thinking they can change a duck into an eagle. You quack with ducks but soar with eagles, if I am not mistaken. So if you spend too much time with a duck that quacks a lot but doesn’t do anything else, you have no choice but to leave him behind if you need to soar with the eagles (or else you will be like the ‘duck’ as well).

READ  The 4 Reasons Why Prospects say NO

The key point to remember is this:

If you are doing 99% of the work in your network while the rest is doing 1%: START FINDING NEW DOWNLINES, They will spend less of your money (and free up your time to make more).

If you find this article helpful, leave a comment, hit the “Like” button, and share it with your friends! ?

Comments

comments

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.