Are you lost in the dark when it comes to finding prospects on Facebook? This post will help you better understand how to find your ideal prospect using social media, specifically Facebook. Why Facebook? Why is Facebook an incredible place to find prospects?
To put it in the most simple of terms, the reason Facebook is a great place to find prospects is because that’s where people are hanging out these days. And if you want to meet people, you go to where they are, right?
When you combine the amount of people, the amount of time and the way Facebook makes it simple for you to connect with different groups, interests and communities, no wonder Facebook is such an amazing place to find your perfect prospect!
5 Ways To Find Your Perfect Prospect
1. A Profile That Attracts – It’s the basic foundation when connecting with people on Facebook. When you connect with people on Facebook they WILL Facebook Stalk you, and that’s a good thing because you are in complete control over what they discover about you. However, most people do not take the time to create a Facebook profile that will appeal to their perfect prospect.
2. Intentional Posts – Because you know what your perfect prospect is into, you have the insight to craft posts that will inform, inspire, educate, edify, entertain and be of interest to your prospect. What you post is the way you get your message out to the people you want to attract to your business. You have to be intentional in what you post if you use your Facebook for business.
3. Be Likable – The more likable you are on Facebook, the better chance you have of connecting with others. In other words, give your perfect prospect the help they need, connect with them, build rapport, engage with them and be a resource for them. Connect them with others who will help them reach their dreams and goals. And in a very literal sense, craft your posts in a way that make it easy for them to “Facebook like.”
4. Go Where They Are – Facebook creates so many opportunities for you to find your perfect prospects, you just have to have a good understanding of what they are into. What books do they read? What movies do they watch? What brands do they buy? What leaders do they follow? The more you understand about your prospect, the easier it is to find them. Go where they are. Become involved. Join in conversations. Connect with people. Genuinely.
3. Consistency Is Vital – If you are going to use Facebook to find prospects, you have to be consistent. If you only reach out to people once in a blue moon, you will not connect with the number of people you need to connect with in order to hit any sort of momentum. Active prospecting is a huge part to anyone network marketing business, so make certain you spend most of your time in active prospecting.